Tuesday, September 8, 2009

[title]: The Karla-Josephine Lino Movie.

Dear Lifetime; television for women,
I have decided to write a screenplay about a dream I had (very) loosely based on my life. Enclosed is part of my screenplay... I have figured I will write this over a period of time and will continue sending several paragraphs to you. If you like it (and I know you will), you can call me at my personal number: 1-(900)-hoe-bags and we can negotiate filming and production.
-Yours truly.


Scene 1
[Begin scene with LFO-"Summer Girls" playing. Scenes of the beach or a lake and a somewhat shifty looking neighborhood.]
/begin opening credits credits.

Jennifer Love Hewitt- [lead character].
Lindsay Lohan- Herself.
Tori Spelling- Judith.

Jennifer Love Hewitt voice [montage of scenes and random shit still happening]:
I had moved back to Fictitiousville after five years of being away. My godmother had died and she had left me everything in her will. I was entitled to all the bullshit in her life, her house, her cat, and her car, but she had money and now I had money. Fictitiousville was a pretty ridiculous town, there was nothing really there except burn-outs and the parents everyone left behind. Everyone I knew left, except my best friend.

[Jennifer Love Hewitt is sitting on the front porch of her newly inherited house with her cat, Candace. Lindsay Lohan enters scene.]

Lindsay:
Hey you.

Jennifer Love Hewitt:
Hey Lindsay. Long time, no see.

Lindsay:
Yeah, it's been a while. I'm sorry about your god mother. Must be rough.

Jennifer:
Yeah, it is, but what can you do? I hate being here but I can't afford living anywhere else right now.

Lindsay:
[sad look, slight silence, then looks up with a smile] Wanna do coke?

Jennifer:
Maybe later, I need a reason to, ya know? I can't just do it without a reason... though this is kind of reason enough.

Lindsay:
[sits next to Jennifer] How about we go out tonight? I could introduce you to a few new people...

Jennifer:
Yeah maybe I should. Everyone left... well I mean you're here... Maybe I should go out, my treat, you know, since I'm a little loaded with dead-people money now.

Lindsay:
Cool, let's do some coke.

Jennifer:
Okay.

END SCENE.

No comments:

Post a Comment